As an online business, a website with a good theme can be a great help to attract more customers. It’s not hard to find free WordPress themes online. But finding free WordPress themes that are worth your time? Well, that’s a different story.
WordPress, Joomla and eCommerce themes are a great way to add some style and flair to your site. The problem is, there are so many themes on the Internet. How do you choose the one? With so many options you could spend hours upon hours of scouring the web for the perfect resources. However, NewOfferSee decided to do all of the work for you.
Free themes are often created with minimal security measures in place, but we recommend a free theme that is 100% secure. We have researched the best free website themes places and found a few that have been created with security in mind.
I’m going to share with you my favorite sources for free WordPress, Joomla and Ecommerce themes. I use these resources when I need a new theme or want some ideas for customizing existing ones. I hope they help you too! Below we have a list of 7 places where you can get eCommerce, Joomla, and WordPress themes that are free and worth checking out.
Table of Contents
- The Power of WordPress
- The Power of Joomla
- The Power of eCommerce
- What should be taken into consideration when choosing a free website theme?
- and finally See 7 places to download premium-quality FREE WordPress, Joomla, and Ecommerce themes
The Power of WordPress
WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems in existence today. It’s open source software, which means anyone can use it for free and contribute to its development. There are currently more than 70 million websites that use WordPress to manage their content. The platform has been around since May 27, 2003. It was first developed by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little.
WordPress is a powerful CMS that helps you build webpages quickly and easily. Whether you’re a professional web developer or just someone with an idea. When we’re talking about how much of the internet is powered by WordPress. We mean that there are currently 60% of the web. That’s more than Joomla, Drupal, and Shopify combined!
You can use WordPress to build a personal website, as well as a business website. The platform has a vast library of themes and plugins that give you the freedom to create sites of all types. Including eCommerce websites, membership sites, forums, business directories, social networks, portfolios, and blogs.
The Power of Joomla
After WordPress, Joomla is the 2nd most popular CMS in the world. Has been around since 17 August 2005. Gaining a reputation for being a stable and reliable platform that gives users all the tools they need to design and implement a fully functional website. As of January 2022, Joomla powers over 10% of websites globally; that’s more than 10 million sites! You might be wondering. What gives Joomla its strength?
Joomla’s power comes from three main sources: its extensibility, security features, and user-friendly approach. While other CMSs like WordPress are certainly easier to use. They can’t compete with Joomla when it comes down to long-term functionality.
With Joomla, you can create flexible websites and powerful online applications. Thousands of people have used Joomla to launch websites for their businesses, blogs, or community groups.
So, if you want to build a website that gives your users a simple way to manage their content, Joomla is an ideal. There’s a large user community that can help when you have questions or run into issues. You don’t have to be an expert in HTML or CSS. But having some familiarity with these languages can help. Make sure you get the most out of Joomla.
The Power of eCommerce
With the growth of eCommerce, there are many people who have discovered the benefits of online shopping. Choices for consumers have greatly expanded as eCommerce has grown. The reasons for this, range from convenience to cost savings or even from safety concerns to a desire to avoid crowding in retail stores.
Looking for the best free ecommerce themes? Understanding how to choose an ecommerce platform can be tricky. There are three popular CMS that most people use to build their own online store are WooCommerce, Magento and PrestaShop. See which CMS is best for ecommerce websites?
Today I’m going to look at the top ecommerce places, where you can download free ecommerce themes.
What should be taken into consideration when choosing a free website theme?
Designing a WordPress or an E-commerce website is a challenging task! People who want to start blogging usually begin with the free version. One of the hardest parts about choosing a free website theme is knowing which one will best fit your needs. Choosing a theme is one of the most important decisions you’ll make when setting up your website. It’s crucial to take consideration following factors before downloading the free theme.
- If you are just starting out, you may want a free WordPress theme that has good features and options. Take some time to think about what makes more sense for your business and its goals.
- Then, look into different themes based on those needs. The most important step is to determine which WordPress theme fits your needs. Think about the purpose of your website, whether it is informational or commercial.
- The third thing to consider is the approach you want to take. Thing to consider is the nature of what you want to do with the website. If you have a blog and you want to use a theme for blogging. You might want to choose a free WordPress theme that has a minimalist design. But if you want to use your website to sell products. Then you might want to choose a free WooCommerce theme.
- Make sure that the theme is responsive. This means that regardless of what device someone is using to access your blog. They’ll be able to read it without difficulty.
- The next step is to determine what kind of visual style you want. There are many different visual styles that you can choose from.
- You should also consider how you want your website to look and feel. There are six different ways a website can be personalized and customized. The first is by changing the header. The second is by changing the background color. The third is by changing the fonts. The fourth is by changing the images. The fifth is by changing what content is shown on the website. The sixth is by adding a widget to the website. See where do we find website widgets and php scripts to enhance website functionality?
- Check whether free WordPress themes are easy to customize. You can change the colors, fonts, and other design elements to match your website. Additionally, there are tons of free plugins available that add new features and functionality to your free theme.
- One of the best reasons to use free WordPress themes is that they are easy to install. These themes are often updated regularly. So, you can be confident that you’re using a theme that is up-to-date with the latest WordPress features.
- With so many different versions of WordPress out there, it’s important that your theme always works with the latest version of WordPress. Developers of free themes have to create a theme that is compliant with the WordPress theme guidelines. This means you don’t have to worry about compatibility issues between older versions or plug-ins.
- Most of the premium themes cost around $70+. Which is not affordable for the majority of bloggers and small business owners. They only want to spend it on valuable things like domain names, web hosting, etc. See 10 best web hosting services
- When you’re a newbie to the WordPress world, you might not have much experience with building websites. Free Themes will help you understand how WordPress works. So, it would be better to look for a free theme that is simpler and easier to use.
- They come with a blog and ecommerce plugin ready to install. Free plugins are the best way to get a website up and running quickly.
- If you are a student and don’t have money to start a business. Then, Free WordPress themes and ecommerce themes are an ideal way to create a website on your own. It allows you to customize your website to suit your startup business.
- If you ever have a problem with a free theme, you can usually get help from the theme’s developer. Free themes are often supported by a large community of developers and users. So, you can get help if you need it.
It’s a common problem. People want to build a website, but they don’t have the money to pay someone to create one. They don’t have the skills or time to learn how to do it themselves. So they found a free site theme. Luckily, there are free WordPress themes and free ecommerce themes that can help you create a stunning website. In this post, well, we discuss where you should get free WordPress themes.
While there are many places to download free WordPress and Ecommerce themes online. See where to find premium website themes?
See 7 places to download premium-quality FREE WordPress, Joomla, and Ecommerce themes
Blogging is a long process. Its good idea to start with free theme. When your site is stable and starts getting views, then start looking at premium themes.
Are you looking for a free WordPress theme? Or maybe a free Ecommerce themes but don’t want to spend a lot of money on it? If this is the case, then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve been building websites professionally for the last 10 years. And I am going to share my free WordPress and Ecommerce themes list with you.
1- Free Ltheme Themes
See Ltheme free Joomla and WordPress themes. This is the first place I go when I need a new theme. They’ve got tons of options. They’re all well-designed and super easy to customize. And they have themes in every possible category. So, no matter what type of website you’re building, you’ll be able to find something that works for you.
They have been in business since 2013, and they provide a wide range of high-quality designs and mobile friendly layouts. Choosing a web template is not as difficult as it seems. There are plenty of themes to find the right for your business.
Ltheme is a free Joomla and WordPress theme provider. Where people can download themes for their Joomla, WordPress and WooCommerce sites. They have over a thousand themes, which are typically in categories like business, creative, education, entertainment, nonprofit, portfolio, sports, travel etc.
Free Joomla templates are designed with modern style trend, super layout, and strong short codes features. All free Joomla templates come with lots of bonus pages to save extra money for you. Furthermore, they provide professional support service for all pro users via forum and ticket system to help you build the website easier.
Ltheme Free to Pro
Usually free themes are very limited in scope compared to the full-featured pro version. But surprisingly, when you see ltheme plans, you’ll see that they have almost all the options for a free version of themes. Their free version is fully functional, just not remove Ltheme branding. When satisfying with free version. You can easily upgrade from free themes to pro themes by paying a small fee, $29/year or $49 one-time payment. If you join All-in-One membership where you access all templates, then you pay $174/year. If you join only Joomla membership then you pay $80/year. Similar payment structure for WordPress and Woocommerce themes.
Ltheme Public Opinion
- On Facebook, over 24006 people followed them.
- At twitter over 3446 followers.
- Trustpilot users give it 4.5/5 stars after 19 reviews.
2- Free Kava Theme by Crocoblock
See Crocoblock Free Kava WordPress theme. Crocoblock is a company that offers Jet plugins, widgets, and tools for WordPress websites. The Crocoblock products are designed for use by people who want to build their own websites without using a lot of coding knowledge. The company was founded in 2018 and is growing rapidly. In this review, we have focused on the best free crocoblock kava wordpress theme.
Kava is a modern WordPress theme that is perfect for blogs, magazines, and business websites. It has 50+ different layouts, a responsive design, and offers a ton of customization options. The flexible and feature-rich Kava WordPress Theme is the perfect choice for your eCommerce stores. WooCommerce integration means that you can sell products directly from Kava theme using PayPal or Stripe as payment methods.
Kava Theme works well with Elementor page builder plugin and JetElements add-on to create eye-catching pages with ease! The free theme includes a number of custom widgets for adding things like about us, contact information, and testimonials to your website. Additionally, the theme features a clean and simple layout that is perfect for displaying your portfolio or other content in an engaging way.
Kava theme has many great features that make this theme stand out from all of the others out there, such as:
- A simple and easy-to-navigate layout that lets you create a truly unique website.
- WooCommerce support so you can create an online store.
- An extremely mobile-friendly design that’s 100% responsive. Responsive design means that your site will look good on any device, regardless of screen size.
- Powerful customization options so you can change colors, fonts, the layout, the header and footer, and more.
- A library of Elementor widgets to help you build your content.
Kava Theme is absolutely FREE! The Kava theme gives you a powerful set of tools that let you be creative and build your site with complete control. Allows you to build practically any style of website you can dream up.
Crocoblock Public Opinion
- At G2, user gives 4.3/5 stars after 15 reviews.
- At Trustpilot users give 4.8/5 stars after 679 reviews.
- On Facebook over 6338 people follow Crocoblock.
- At instagram over 3548 followers.
- At Twitter over 2074 followers.
- At Github over 462 followers.
3- Free TemplateMonster Themes
See TemplateMonster free WordPress and E-commerce themes. This one is pretty cool because it’s more than just a free WordPress theme. It also offers free HTML5, Joomla, Drupal, Shopify, Magento, Virtuemart, Opencart, Woocommerce and Prestashop themes. A lot of people aren’t aware of this resource, but it can be really helpful if you want more info about customizing your site without spending money on a designer or developer.
The free themes on Template Monster are also some of the best-looking and most customizable themes out there for creating a new website. If you’re looking for a starter theme or hoping to launch a website quickly and easily. You can’t go wrong with any of these options in the Template Monster catalog.
There are over 2665 free templates available on the site. Which is a huge number of different choices to pick from. These templates can be used for personal or commercial use and can be customized by the user in the way that they need. There is also a huge selection of graphic elements available on the site, including vector icons, logos, and infographics.
Choosing a theme for your website can be a daunting task. If you’re not careful, you may end up choosing one that slows down your site or isn’t easy to use. If you’re planning to run an ecommerce website, why not choose one of the free themes? Choosing TemplateMonster free themes will help you save money and at the same time create a great looking website.
TemplateMonster Public Opinion
Trustpilot users give 4.8/5 stars after 5187 reviews.
At Sitejabber users give 4.7/5 stars after 1,669 reviews.
On Facebook over 196653 people follow Template Monster.
On Instagram over 7696 followers.
At Youtube over 45.1K subscribers.
4- WPzoom Free Themes
See WPzoom free WordPress themes. If you’re looking for a fresh new theme that won’t break the bank, you’ve come to the right place. WPZoom free WordPress themes are up to date with the latest version of WordPress and are fully responsive to support mobile and tablet devices.
Their themes are designed to be used by people who don’t have a lot of time to spend learning how to create and code their own websites. They’re easy for beginners to navigate, but also feature more advanced features for more experienced users.
So why not get started? Download one of WPZoom free themes today and start building your brand on the web. There free themes have no restriction. They also mention when the theme was last updated. You can freely use a free WordPress theme.
WPzoom Public Opinion
- Member of WordPress since March 9th, 2013.
- At WordPress free Inspiro lite wordpress theme active installs are over 30000. User gives 4.5/5 stars after 69 reviews
- On Facebook over 12773 people follow WPzoom.
- On twitter over 7567 followers.
- On Instagram over 1697 followers.
5- BlossomThemes Free Themes
See BlossomThemes Free WordPress Themes compatible with WooCommerce. BlossomThemes has a wide range of free themes, suitable for every kind of website. They have free themes for education, fashion, and food blogs, travel websites, and more.
With Blossomthemes, you can choose from over 70 free themes that are designed for everything from the standard blog to a recipe blog or even an online store. And once you pick your theme, you can customize it with a unique color scheme, different fonts, and more. Whether you’re an experienced blogger or just getting started on your blogging journey. Blossomthemes can help you set up the perfect site in minutes!
Blossom Themes is a website-building service that makes it easy for anyone to create a beautiful and professional website. The service provides a wide variety of tools and templates that users can customize to make their site exactly the way they want it to be. No coding required, and with no need for any prior tech or design knowledge.
Free themes allow you to try out their products before you buy them, which is a great idea. Blossomthemes free WordPress themes that are fast and secure. However, their free themes aren’t quite as fully featured as the premium ones. So, if you’re going with one of their free themes, you’ll want to make sure it has all the features you need.
BlossomThemes Public Opinion
WordPress member since August 31st, 2017.
Blossom Feminine active installations are 5,000+. User give 5/5 stars after 20 reviews.
Blossom Travel active installations are 6,000+. User give 5/5 stars after 9 reviews.
On Facebook over 594 people follow Blossom Themes.
On Instagram over 719 followers.
6- Woostify free WooCommerce themes
See Woostify Free WooCommerce Themes. Dylan Ngo, founder of Woostify. They started building a WordPress theme in 2014. This free theme has been around for quite some time now and has become one of the most popular choices for many people. Because it has everything that they need to create, from their own blog to an eCommerce store.
Woostify is a free, multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress theme that helps you create a modern, beautiful online store. The eCommerce WordPress theme comes with an intuitive interface and optimized codebase. Woostify has a fully responsive design and is cross-browser compatible. Your website will look fantastic on any device and screen size, from desktops to laptops to tablets and mobile phones.
Woostify has tons of features to help you build an eCommerce store quickly. The theme is built with Elementor page builder. Which means that you can easily customize the layout, color scheme, or style of your website with a drag-and-drop visual editor. The theme is SEO-friendly and optimized for speed.
Woostify Pro is the premium version of Woostify free. The pro version comes with many additional features that aren’t available in the free version.
Woostify Public Opinion
At WordPress active installations are 20000+. User gives 4.9/5 stars after 68 reviews.
At Appsumo users give 5/5 stars after 27 reviews.
On Facebook 643 people follow Woostify.
7- Pixelgrade Free Themes
See Pixelgrade Free WordPress Themes. Pixelgrade is a WordPress theme store that makes themes for bloggers since 2011. They offer free WordPress themes, as well as paid themes, and other services. Whatever it is you’re planning to create. A website for your business or a blog to share your thoughts and ideas. Pixelgrade free WordPress themes will give you plenty of options for getting started.
They have a great selection of themes for both personal and professional use, and their designs are clean, modern, and highly professional. You can quickly view live demos of all free themes and find what you’re looking for. The templates in their library are stylish and trendy, but also functional and user-friendly. They’re easy to customize because they’re built to be flexible and responsive.
Pixelgrade free themes are designed primarily with bloggers and portfolio sites in mind. Most have a blog-like layout that displays posts in a grid or list format, with images displayed prominently at the top of each post.
You can use Pixelgrade free themes for as long as you like, and you can upgrade to a pro theme at any time. If you decide to do so, you’ll be able to carry over all of your content from your free theme. When you go pro, you get access to better functionality, more options, advanced features, top-notch design, professional support, and much more.
Pixelgrade Public Opinion
At Twitter over 1,517 followers.
On Facebook over 4237 people follow Pixelgrade.
At Google reviews users give 3.9/5 after 23 reviews.
At Themeforest user gives 4.3/5 stars after 3918 ratings & 50632 sales.
At WordPress Rosa2 Lite theme active installations are 800+. Users give 5/5 stars after 15 reviews.
The first and foremost reason why people like free themes is their zero cost. WordPress, Joomla, WooCommerce and other CMS platforms are great. You don’t need to spend money on premium themes. You can develop any project with free website themes in a matter of minutes. This article is going to present the best free, popular and professional templates for WordPress, Joomla, Magento and some other similar platforms. Most themes are free to download and they are under active development. I hope the lists above will save you time and ultimately money.
To wrap things up, there are a lot of themes out there in the world, but only a few of them are worth downloading. I hope this article will help you to find the right one for your projects out there. If there is anything else we forgot to mention or ask – don’t hesitate to ask, we are always glad to help!