You want your website to be professional, but you don’t have the skills or the time to design a custom site from scratch. The answer? A theme! Themes are premade templates that you can use to create the look and feel of your website in just a few minutes.
Choosing the right website theme is important for the success of your website. There are many themes available on the internet, but not all of them are quality themes. In this article, we will discuss some tips on where to choose a quality WordPress, Joomla and ecommerce theme.
When search on Google for find a good theme. See what comes up. The results will be numerous. And you are confused about which place to buy them. In this answer we show you reliable themes marketplaces.
Choosing the right website theme is important for the overall look and feel of your website. It can also affect your SEO and conversion rates.
Lots of people want to build their own website, but not everyone knows where to get great website themes. The key is in finding the best WordPress themes. This blog post talks about:
Table of Contents
- What is the best CMS for my website?
- What Should You Consider Before Purchasing a Website Theme?
- How to make your website look professional?
- Why should you choose only from sources you trust?
- And finally see 4 best places to find professional website themes
What is the best CMS for my website?
A CMS is a Content Management System, which means that it’s a platform on which you can build your website easily. It allows you to customize the experience of your site visitors without having to know code.
If you’re looking for the best CMS for your website. There are a variety of options to choose from. However, if you want to be able to easily customize your site as well as work with an intuitive interface, WordPress is an excellent choice. I’m a big fan of WordPress and use it for most of my websites.
While Drupal and Joomla are other popular options for CMS websites.
With so many features from each platform, it can be hard to tell which one is right for your particular needs. When it comes to choosing the best content management system for your e-commerce website, the BIG 4 options are: WooCommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, and Magento. These four CMS are incredibly popular, with millions of users and strong developer communities behind them. They’ve also been around for a long time. See which CMS is best for your ecommerce website
It can be difficult to choose the right ecommerce platform for your business. Not only are there a huge number of options, but they all come with different sets of features and strengths, and each has its own learning curve.
What Should You Consider Before Purchasing a Website Theme?
Before you purchase a website theme, you should consider the following:
- Theme that is specifically designed for your industry. Are you looking for a news theme, an e-commerce theme, or something else? Different themes are structured to serve different purposes and audiences. So, it’s important to think about what kind of site structure will work best for your business.
- Do you need a landing page? Is the site going to be one page or multiple pages? If it’s only one page, then a landing page might be best. If not, then you’ll want to look at multi-page options.
- Check the theme developer reviews and look at their response times.
- Check the developer is consistently providing answers to questions, and that the answers are helpful.
- Before you buy a website theme, make sure to check out the live demo.
- Be sure to check before you buy a website theme that both the seller and the theme have been on the market for at least 1 year. Older themes are more stable, and they’re less likely to break your site if they’re updated.
- Check if its customer support service is free or there are some charges.
- They have yearly payments or one-time payments.
- The theme should be responsive or mobile-friendly. It look great on all devices, including tablets and phones.
- Colors and fonts will work best with your brand image.
- Intuitive, easy to use interface and customize it yourself.
- Please check the theme update logs, or update history. If theme is not updated for a long time than it’s not worth to buy premium theme. Make sure the theme developer is active and has further developed the theme.
- It’s important to make sure that the social share and follow buttons are built-in to the theme.
- When you’re choosing a theme for your website, don’t get a bloated one. Bloated themes are filled with extra code that your website doesn’t need. Extra code slows down your site’s performance and increases the amount of time it takes to load.
- When you’re buying a theme, consider buying a premium one. Premium themes are more likely to be updated regularly. As they are supported and maintained by the original developers. They are also more likely to include support, bug fixes, and feature updates than free themes.
- Check Refund option.
- One of the key things you need to think about is how your site will look and feel.
- Make sure that it has the right features. What about ecommerce capabilities? Maybe you want a forum site? Go through your list of must-have features. And make sure that they’re all included in the theme before you buy it!
How to make your website look professional?
Your website is your first impression. It needs to look professional so that your customers trust you and are comfortable doing business with you. Here is how to do it:
- You can start by adding a favicon. A little icon that appears next to the name of the website in the tab.
- Use consistent colors and fonts. Use a professional font. Don’t use too many colors. If the font on the main page is not the same as the font on the “about” page. It looks sloppy and unprofessional. The same goes for colors.
- Keep things simple and clean.
- Get responsive design.
- Buy a domain name.
- Do use images because they’re engaging and help break up the text on your site. Use high-quality images. See 10 Best Online Graphic Design Editor
- Make it easy for customers to contact you.
- Comment section should be enabled. Don’t be panic with bad comments or spam comments.
- Fast page loading speed.
- Minimum ads.
- It is essential to look as professional and legitimate as possible. One way to do this is by adding social media profiles to your website. It doesn’t need to be anything fancy. Just adding a few links at the bottom of your page or in the footer will do. See Best Social Media Sites for Your Business
- Create content and implement calls-to-action on your website to help us build trust with customers.
- Get reliable website hosting. Bad or cheap hosting can ruin a site. Even if you installed the most beautiful theme. You face slow performance, or worse. If you don’t have a reliable server, your website may go down. If it goes down too often, Google may start to demote it in search results. That’s why we recommend good hosting services for all your website theme needs. See 10 Best Web Hosting Services Providers
- Don’t just use any template for your website. If you can afford it, that’s great! But if not, at least use a good template. One that makes sense for your business and that looks professional.
Why should you choose only from sources you trust?
It’s important to only download high-quality themes from sources you trust. Themes from an untrustworthy source may be a security risk. They may not be optimized for user experience. You can be sure your website will perform well and won’t expose your users to potential threats.
Choosing a trustworthy source for your website theme is something that can improve your website quality and performance. It will bring you more users, more conversions, and increased revenue. In this answer I’m going to show you only trusted sources for your next website template.
There are many themes marketplace to choose from, but not all of them are created equal. Well, we have good news. In this article, we will discuss how to find quality WordPress, Joomla & eCommerce themes. Choose from thousands of different web templates from different categories. Here is a list of some good places where you can buy a good website theme. You only need to browse these 4 theme places.
- 1st place to buy WordPress and E-commerce Templates
- 2nd place to buy WordPress & WooCommerce Themes
- 3rd places to buy WordPress, Joomla & Shopify themes
- 4th place to buy WordPress, PrestaShop & Magento Themes
Best 4 Places to find professional Website themes
The popularity of WordPress has been increasing day by day. If you are new to this platform, then you would definitely find it a challenging task to purchase the right theme for your WordPress website. Let’s see which best places to buy SEO-friendly WordPress themes will help you to improve your business and website rankings.
1- ElegantThemes Review
See ElegantThemes and Try it for FREE. With the number of WordPress themes available on the market. It can be hard to decide which one is right for your site. That’s why I’ve put together this review of ElegantThemes. I hope it helps you make an informed decision about whether or not this theme is right for you.
ElegantThemes is a WordPress theme and Divi builder developer that was founded by Nick Roach in 2008. Since then, the company has grown tremendously. A team of professionals who are dedicated to providing their customers with high-quality products and services.
Choosing the right WordPress theme is important for your website. It can make or break your website’s appearance. There are many great themes available. If you’re looking for a WordPress theme to build your website, ElegantThemes is a great option.
1850+ Website Packs
ElegantThemes is a WordPress theme that offers endless possibilities for creating and customizing your website. It comes with over 1850+ different layouts, which you can use to design almost any type of site. They produce themes for a wide range of businesses and niches, including online magazines, fitness companies, restaurants, events, and more.
In addition to the themes and plugins, ElegantThemes also includes support and tutorials. So, you can get help if needed while learning how to use the tools included with your purchase.
Features of ElegantThemes
One of the things that makes Elegant Themes such a great option is its wide variety of features. That allows you to create almost any type of website. Some of these features include:
Divi Builder Plugin
Have you been looking for a website builder that’s simple, customizable, and easy to use? Look no further than Divi. With Divi, you can start from scratch or choose from one of the gorgeous templates. Add images and video, customize colors and fonts, or add animation to make your website come alive. Create a blog, an online store, or even a community forum. With Divi-builder plugin, anything is possible.
Divi Builder Plugin is the most popular WordPress page builder on the market today. Developed by Elegant Themes, Divi is more than just a WordPress theme. You have control over everything from your site layout to your content elements with the easy-to-use drag & drop interface.
It replaces the standard WordPress post editor with a superior post editor. The new plugin is designed to make that process easier, by allowing users to drag and drop elements onto web pages in real time. And preview the changes before publishing them.
Bloom eMail Opt-In Plugin
Bloom is an email opt-in plugin that helps you turn visitors into subscribers. It includes six different ways of capturing leads and hundreds of professionally-designed templates that you can customize to match the look and feel of your site.
Bloom is a completely customizable opt-in plugin that’s perfect for building your newsletter list and growing your online business.
It gives you complete control over all the design elements, including the typeface, background image, color palette, form fields, and more. It also integrates seamlessly with all major email marketing providers.
Monarch Social Media Sharing Plugin
Social media is one of the most important aspects of digital marketing. Which is why Elegant themes make sure that each and every post has social sharing buttons.
Join the other 100,000+ customers who have used the Monarch Social Media plugin for WordPress to show off their social media following and boost their social shares.
The plugin makes it easy to add stylish, customizable sharing buttons for all of your favorite social networks, from Facebook to Twitter to Pinterest. The tool also allows you to display a follower counter or showcase a variety of popular feeds from sites like Instagram and Dribbble.
It’s a great way to increase your social media presence, get more followers on your profiles, and build brand awareness for your company online.
ElegantThemes Refund Policy
No-Risk. Money back guarantee. If you have any issues with Elegant theme or wish to cancel your account within the first 30 days, they will give you a full refund.
How much does Elegant Themes cost?
Elegant Themes offers two types of memberships, a $89 per year or $249 lifetime access. Both plans include unlimited website usage, access to all themes and plugins, premium support, updates, and new theme releases.
Elegant Themes Public Opinion
- At g2, users give 4.7/5 stars after 49 reviews.
- Trustpilot users give 4.9/5 stars after 19601 reviews. This is an excellent performance.
- Sitejabber users give 4.9/5 stars after 113 reviews.
- At Capterra users give 4.8/5 stars after 657 reviews.
- On Facebook over 153,143 people follow Elegant theme.
- At twitter over 63.5K followers.
- At YouTube over 165K subscribers.
- At Dribbble over 7,052 followers.
2- CssIgniter Review
Cssigniter is a company that offers WordPress and Woocommerce themes that creates themes for bloggers, online stores, creative people, and anyone else looking to create a custom design. The website was founded in 2008 by Gerasimos Tsiamalos and Anastis Sourgoutsidis. Currently has approximately 200,000+ customers.
CSSIgniter WordPress themes are modern and clean. The designs are created by Cssigniter’s in-house designers and are coded to run quickly and smoothly. Their theme library includes WooCommerce-compatible themes for eCommerce websites. Their themes are responsive and look great whether you’re viewing them on a desktop or mobile device.
The support team is very helpful. There are three ways to get in touch with them: through a contact form or through the Live Chat on their website. Other than that, you can find answers to common questions in their Support Hub section.
The theme store has over 66 themes available for purchase. Themes are intended for a variety of website niches including blogging, business, eCommerce, hotels, hosting companies, real estate agencies, etc. Their site has a wide selection of templates and themes, so you’ll be able to find one that fits your needs.
CSSIgniter WordPress Plugins
Cssigniter also offers several plugins like Elements Plus, MaxSlider, Audio Igniter, Quick View and GutenBee. That can be installed with their themes and used with other sites you may own. What makes them unique is that they have been developed specifically for use with Cssigniter’s theme framework. So, they have been optimized for speed and efficiency. It’s hard to find a good collection of plugins.
Cheapest One-Time Payment
There are option of one-time payment. Where you can get lifetime themes updates for only $175. You have access to all WordPress themes, plugins, and Elementor starter kit. As well as lifetime premium customer support. If compared to other top themes provider, then this is the cheapest one-time payment option. CSSigniter is one of those places that can help you get started on your journey.
Cssigniter’s designs are affordable, too. You can’t buy a single theme. Cssigniter offers a membership subscription program. Their subscriptions start at $35 per year for an individual plan. Where members can download any theme they’d like for one low yearly fee. Renewed at the end of each billing period until canceled.
For the price you pay, these are professionally designed templates with great features. The code quality is exceptional, and there are tons of customizations you can make through their admin panel. Plus, there’s documentation on how to use everything and how to customize it as much as possible.
CSSIgniter Money back guarantee
If there’s any reason that you’re unhappy with your purchase. You can take advantage money back guarantee. All you have to do is cancel your membership within 30 days of the date you purchased it and they will return 100% of your money.
There are many companies that specialize in website design and development. CSSIgniter is one of the top companies and has been in business for almost 15 years. They have a reputation for being innovative, creative and always on the cutting edge of website design and development. Overall, Cssigniter is a great choice if you’re looking for a new theme for your WordPress and Woocommerce site.
CSSIgniter Public Opinion
- On Facebook over 6,822 people follow CSSIgniter.
- At twitter over 2,023 followers.
Best Place to Buy SEO Friendly WordPress, Joomla & E-commerce Themes
Choosing the right theme is important for the success of your website. There are many themes to choose from, but not all of them are created equal. You can find a lot of WordPress themes, but found very few Joomla themes platforms. After research we selected MonsterOne because they cover all categories and popular CMS.
3- MonsterOne Review
MonsterOne provides templates for Joomla, WordPress , HTML5, Magento, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Shopify, WooCommerce and VirtueMart websites. They are all highly customizable and mobile-friendly.
MonsterOne is a Marketplace that has over 5,000 themes across a variety of categories, including ecommerce, blog, business, and portfolio. It also has plugins, extensions and services available to enhance your website and boost its functionality.
MonsterOne is a part of Template Monster. At TemplateMonster you buy a single theme, but at MonsterOne you buy all themes for one subscription price. The advantage of the subscription plan is you get all CMS themes. Plus get all plugins and other creative assets like illustration, banners, infographic elements, images etc.
Creative Asset for Yourself or Your Clients
MonsterONE is a creative asset subscription that gives you access to unlimited downloads of PowerPoint templates, vector graphics, logos, backgrounds, social media bundles, audio, and video files. Every single item in the MonsterONE library comes with an extended commercial license, so you can use them in an unlimited number of projects for yourself or your clients.
Subscribing to MonsterONE will save you time and money. You’ll never have to worry about finding the right design assets again. Start creating right away with instant access to over 80K digital assets plus 5k+ themes.
MonsterOne Free Account
One of the best things about MonsterOne is that it’s you can create a free account. You’ll have to pay for any premium products or services you purchase. MonsterOne is a great option for users who want access to a wide range of different products and services at an affordable price.
The company has a simple mission to help people get the most out of Joomla, WordPress and e-commerce platforms. And their templates do just that.
Their templates are easy to use and adjust as needed, and they are very well designed. The company also offers support to help users with any questions or issues that may come up.
I’m not a web developer, and I don’t have the money to hire one. That’s why I use MonsterOne. Because it makes designing my site so easy, even I can do it. You can use the MonsterOne themes to keep your website up-to-date with the very best plugins and themes available. It saves me so much time.
MonsterOne is a website-building tool that allows you to create your own website and choose from over 5000+ different templates to customize it. It also offers great flexibility in that you can add new elements to your site at any time. Even if they are not available on the template you have chosen.
Switch to Another Theme
If you’ve found another theme that works better for you, you can easily switch to another theme. Because within the subscription plan you get access to all themes and plugins. With MonsterONE you can download unlimited themes from Monsterone library with no restrictions on usage. Their subscription covers a wide range of categories and types of content that you can use for any project for a very low price. Download any CMS theme or template like WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Prestashop and many more.
A website is the face of your business. It’s important to choose the right theme for your website. When you first start a blog, you might be wondering where you can find quality Joomla Themes to design your website. You might also want to find an affordable WordPress theme. The MonsterOne subscription plan will answer your question.
They offer three different membership plans, depending on how many templates you want access to and how long you want access for.
- Creative Plan – $79/YEAR – In this plan you only get graphic design assets, video, audio assets, 3D models, presentation templates etc.
- ALL-IN-ONE Plan – $166/YEAR – In this plan you get all WordPress, joomla, HTML5, and e-commerce themes. You also get all plugins, design, and videos assets.
- Lifetime Plan – $499 one time payment. Everything in All-IN-One plan plus unlimited lifetime access to all assets.
Exclusive MonsterOne Promo Code
You can use our exclusive promo code “newoffersee” to get an extra 10% off on the entire store.
I have used MonsterOne on several occasions. I can say that they are one of the best and most trust-worthy companies out there. They have a very nice selection of themes and plugins as well. The support team is also very helpful. I highly recommend this company!
MonsterOne Refund Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase. You have 14 days, they will fully refund the cost of your subscription.
MonsterOne Public Opinion
- On Facebook over 196,710 people follow MonsterOne.
- At YouTube over 45K subscribers.
- On Instagram over 7,695 followers.
4- Templatemonster Review
See Templatemonster best selling themes. The company was founded in 2002 by David Braun. TemplateMonster is a great place to find a huge variety of templates. They have templates for any kind of website you can imagine and their prices are very reasonable. Their customer service is good, too! I’ve had to contact them several times during the past few years. And always got prompt replies back with clear instructions on how to fix whatever issue I was experiencing (I’m not very good at coding).
The company is an industry leader in website templates and WordPress themes. It’s also a great place to find any e-commerce project. The process of finding, ordering, and downloading was extremely simple and user-friendly. The website’s design made it easy to navigate and find what I was looking for.
Source of Inspiration
If you are a freelance web designer, then TemplateMonster is a great source of inspiration. As a place to find ready solutions for your clients. It’s one of the most useful sites for web designers and developers.
You don’t need to pay to renew themes. Once you buy a theme, then receive updates lifetime. Its one time payment.
Are you a web designer looking to add to your collection of resources? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Template Monster is the largest collection of WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and ecommerce themes, web graphics and elements. And all products are developed by professionals from all over the world. Their team of designers and developers create each product with great attention to detail. So, you know, you’re getting quality materials to work with.
No matter what type of website you’re designing, they have the templates, themes and elements for you. They offer everything from blog themes to full ecommerce themes.
Explore TemplateMonster today for the best in website design materials! Overall TemplateMonster offers excellent value for money, especially considering how much time and effort it saves when designing websites!
TemplateMonster Refund Policy
If, for some reason, you are not entirely satisfied with a product that you have purchased from Template Monster. You have 14 calendar days to return an item.
TemplateMonster Public Opinion
- At Behance over 5640 appreciations.
- At Dribbble over 1,093 liked shots.
- At Sitejabber user gives 4.7/5 stars after 1,668 reviews.
- Trustpilot user gives 4.8/5 stars after 5185 Reviews.
Why is it so hard to find a great WordPress theme?
There are many stores which are selling themes. You are confused about where to buy themes. So I only review the best of the best. I recommend you these four stores. They cover all categories and latest blogging CMS, and Ecommerce CMS.
We’ve reviewed four sources, that will help you find website themes. Whether you’re looking for something simple or complex. You should be able to find what you’re looking for. Hopefully now you are able to find where you can find Professional WordPress, Joomla and eCommerce themes.